Greetings From India Electronics & Semiconductor Association! IESA DEFTRONICS 2017 took place on 31st Aug & 1st Sep, 2017 at The Park Hyatt, Hyderabad.
This year’s theme was “Accelerating Self-reliance in Aerospace, Defence & Internal Security”.
The two-day conference cum exhibition attracted more than 500 corporates from India and outside. It was an ideal platform for promoting partnership and collaboration between Indian and overseas companies.
NSIC ( National Small Industries Corporation) extended 50% subsidy on exhibition booth only to IESA Members.
Key highlights of DEFTRONICS 2017:
• 4th successive edition of the international symposium
• Two days of conference & exhibition
• Focused sessions on Defence, Internal Security, Aerospace
• Exhibition of Indian & multinational companies, technology showcase by start-ups, and many more
• IESA awards in the space of Aerospace, Defence & Internal Security
• B2B meeting
• Business networking opportunities with over 500 international and domestic delegates
Deputy General Manager – Membership Services & Sales, IESA
Head office: Unit G-02, Ground Floor | Prestige Terminus-II | 901 Civil Aviation Road;
(Old HAL Airport Exit Road) | Konena Agrahara | Bangalore 560 017 | India.
Phone: +91 80 4147 3250 | Fax: +91 80 4122 1866
New Delhi office: DBS Business Centre, First Floor World Trade Tower |
Barakhamba Lane | Connaught Place | New Delhi 110 001 | India.
Phone: +91 11 4050 9200 | Fax: +91 11 2341 4740
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
On behalf of Urdhva Management, it is our pleasure to invite you to the Recommerce – Global Battery Recycling Conference. The conference will be held on the 3rd & 4th of March 2021, at the Lalit Ashok, Bengaluru.
The two-day conference will discuss and debate topics like battery refurbishment and repair, asset management, best in collection procedures, effective implementation of EPR, latest recycling technologies, materials-recovery solutions, end-of-life strategies, as well as regulatory and business models to help reduce the environmental impact of battery waste. This will give a stage to trade, debate and discuss the existing challenges and chart-out the way ahead for each sector. It suggests ways to bridge the gap between ensuring effective management and disposal channels.
We recommend you attend this conference on 3rd & 4th of March
Electronic City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA) and Electronic City Industry Association (ELCIA) are cohosting a meeting of HR Heads of companies located in Electronics City, Bengaluru on 8th Feb 2021 on “Implementation of POSH” and achieving “Workforce Diversity through Veteran Hiring” for the first time. Ms. Rama NS, LtGen PG Kamath, former Commandant of Army War College, and Wg Cdr LP Joshi, former Operations Director of HCL, are the esteemed speakers. Hoping that this small initiative leads to a safer work environment for women and increased hiring of veterans by industry, and consequent benefits to the business.
We offer services in the following fields:
1) Organizing loans from banks and NBFCs for all your needs like working capital, purchase of machinery, transfer of existing loans for a lesser rate of interest, etc.,
2) Detailed Project reports for new ventures, expansion of existing units, etc.,
3) Filing of returns/Internal and External Audit
4) Valuation of companies for investors
We have an executive also for the collection of documents, which avoids traveling to the main city- Please contact me for any of your needs…
We can help the companies grow by solving their problems and we can also grow along with them
View all »