Greetings From India Electronics & Semiconductor Association! IESA DEFTRONICS 2017 took place on 31st Aug & 1st Sep, 2017 at The Park Hyatt, Hyderabad.
This year’s theme was “Accelerating Self-reliance in Aerospace, Defence & Internal Security”.
The two-day conference cum exhibition attracted more than 500 corporates from India and outside. It was an ideal platform for promoting partnership and collaboration between Indian and overseas companies.
NSIC ( National Small Industries Corporation) extended 50% subsidy on exhibition booth only to IESA Members.
Key highlights of DEFTRONICS 2017:
• 4th successive edition of the international symposium
• Two days of conference & exhibition
• Focused sessions on Defence, Internal Security, Aerospace
• Exhibition of Indian & multinational companies, technology showcase by start-ups, and many more
• IESA awards in the space of Aerospace, Defence & Internal Security
• B2B meeting
• Business networking opportunities with over 500 international and domestic delegates
Deputy General Manager – Membership Services & Sales, IESA
Head office: Unit G-02, Ground Floor | Prestige Terminus-II | 901 Civil Aviation Road;
(Old HAL Airport Exit Road) | Konena Agrahara | Bangalore 560 017 | India.
Phone: +91 80 4147 3250 | Fax: +91 80 4122 1866
New Delhi office: DBS Business Centre, First Floor World Trade Tower |
Barakhamba Lane | Connaught Place | New Delhi 110 001 | India.
Phone: +91 11 4050 9200 | Fax: +91 11 2341 4740
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has launched the 5th edition of CII Industrial Innovation Awards 2018 to recognize and celebrate Indian Industry’s Innovation.
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) organized the Industry Next Summit with the theme, “The Emerging New Growth Paradigm” on 24 March 2018 at Hotel ITC Gardenia, Bengaluru.
NS Rama, CEO, ELCIA expresses her view on The Economic Times about ways to tackle the problem of dry leaves in the city of Bengaluru. (more…)
View all »