ELCIA has worked towards bringing Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana to Electronics City so that all of you have access to quality medicines at an affordable cost.
Currently, the nearest Aushadalaya is operating at Begur, and it will have its delivery centre at ELCIA Complex @ # 7(P), West Phase, Electronics City, Bengaluru – 560100, Karnataka, India.
The branded generic medicines are sold at significantly higher prices than their unbranded generic equivalents with identical therapeutic values. The objective of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana, launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, is to make available reasonably priced good quality generic medicines in the market that would benefit everyone.
Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Bureau of India (PMBI) is the implementation agency for PMBJP. It aims to bring down the healthcare budget of Indian citizens by
- Creating awareness among the public regarding generic medicines.
- Creating demand for generic medicines through medical practitioners.
- Creating awareness through education and awareness programs that high price need not be synonymous with high quality.
- Providing all the commonly used generic medicines covering all the therapeutic groups.
- Providing all the related health care products too under the scheme.
Please make use of this facility to minimize your healthcare expenses. At present, this facility will operate as a delivery center and it requires one-day advance notice to get the medicines. The procedure to place the order is attached below for your quick reference. Based on the response, the facility will be enhanced to operate as a regular Aushadalaya.
Take care and stay healthy.
- September 8, 2021