Electronics City in Bangalore is one of India’s largest Electronics industrial parks that consists of a mix of small, medium and large companies. The companies are mainly involved in IT/ITES, electronics hardware design and manufacturing and indigenous components. Established in 1978 and spread across 903 acres, many renowned companies like Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Siemens, HP, Tata Consultancy Services, Hical, Synthesis, Fanuc India… have set the pace in Electronics City. It adds around $6 Billion+ to India’s economy with 90% exports with an employee base of 200,000.
Electronics City Industries Association started in 1991 was responsible for infrastructure development and maintenance till 2013. ELCIA took the lead in forming ELCIA Trust, ELCIA Cluster, ELCITA (Electronics City Industrial Township) and ESDC (Electronics City Skill Development Centre). ELCIA Executive committee ensures the effective functioning of ELCIA, ELCIA Trust, ELCIA cluster and ESDC. ELCIA also coordinates the activities of ELCITA for the benefit of citizens and companies of ELCIA. For more information, visit www.elcia.in Objective of ELCIA cluster is to support MSMEs in product development, pilot production, capacity augmentation and on the job training for trainees. Self-sustaining of the CFC is essential while meeting these objectives
- Primarily responsible for running Mechanical division of ELCIA Cluster Common facility center (CFC) which consists of Mechanical and Electronics section and meet its objectives.
- Responsible for marketing, budgeting, planning, organizing, and direction of the Mechanical division and outcomes.
- Implement accounting practices, manufacturing processes, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Oversee and report on the divisions’ functions and outcome to Plant head CFC and in turn to ELCIA cluster OB, who will provide strategic direction.
- Prepare accurate and timely analysis that captures and communicates financial statements, variances, and performance trends.
- Provide leadership to and manage the efforts of staff to ensure appropriate business development to self-sustain and support MSMEs in new product development and small volume production of Mechanical products/subsystems
- Provide design support to new product development and design support capacity building
- Ensure that the equipment is well maintained and operational
- Retains a diverse, qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development.
- Builds relationships with senior management of companies and ensure quality deliverables on time
- Proactive, innovative approach in ensuring Mechanical division of Cluster CFC meets its objectives
- Contribution and real value add to cluster CFC requires long term commitment
- Demonstrated technical, leadership and management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Takes initiative / proactive
- Works independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
Last date for receipt of application is: 15-July-2022
Email your CV to : ELCIA_HR@elcia.in
- July 1, 2022