Electronics City in Bangalore is one of India’s largest Electronics industrial parks that consists of a mix of small, medium and large companies. The companies are mainly involved in IT/ITES, electronics hardware design and manufacturing and indigenous components. Established in 1978 and spread across 903 acres, many renowned companies like Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Siemens, HP, Tata Consultancy Services, Hical, Synthesis, Fanuc India… have set the pace in Electronics City. It adds around $6 Billion+ to India’s economy with 90% exports with an employee base of 200,000.
Electronics City Industries Association started in 1991 was responsible for infrastructure development and maintenance till 2013. ELCIA took the lead in forming ELCIA Trust, ELCIA Cluster, ELCITA (Electronics City Industrial Township) and ESDC (Electronics City Skill Development Centre). ELCIA Executive committee ensures the effective functioning of ELCIA, ELCIA Trust, ELCIA cluster and ESDC. ELCIA also coordinates the activities of ELCITA for the benefit of citizens and companies of ELCIA. For more information, visit www.elcia.in Objective of ELCIA cluster is to support MSMEs in product development, pilot production, capacity augmentation and on the job training for trainees. Self-sustaining of the CFC is essential while meeting these objectives
- Primarily responsible for running ELCIA Cluster Common facility center (CFC) which consists of Mechanical and Electronics section and meet its objectives.
- Responsible for marketing, budgeting, planning, organizing, and direction of the organization’s operations and outcomes.
- Develop and implement accounting practices, processes, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Oversee and report on the organization’s functions and outcome to ELCIA cluster OB, who will provide strategic direction.
- Prepare accurate and timely analysis that captures and communicates financial statements, variances, and performance trends.
- Provide leadership to and manage the efforts of staff to ensure appropriate business development to self-sustain and support MSMEs in new product development and small volume production
- Coordinate and lead annual budget preparation & reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates to Cluster OB and GM ELCIA
- Ensure that the equipment are well maintained and operational
- Retains a diverse, qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development.
- Ensure that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
- Builds relationships with senior management of companies and can liaison with Govt for delivering required services to MSMEs
- Responsible for implementation of Govt policies, compliances, supporting business development, addressing employee issues
- Proactive, innovative approach in taking Cluster CFC to the next level of model CFC
- Contribution and real value add to cluster CFC requires long term commitment
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Takes initiative / proactive
- Works independently
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, Dynamic and Flexible
- Organized, Collaborative and Proactive
- Ability to interact and engage with all stakeholders – members, employees, GoI, GoK,
- Mechanical Engineering graduate / MBA
- 20+ years’ experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience in heading a manufacturing company will be desirable
- Knowledge of Kannada is essential
Last date for receipt of application is: 15-July-2022
Email your CV to : ELCIA_HR@elcia.in
- July 1, 2022